It is Lydul’s policy, in appropriate circumstances at our sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the account or access of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly believed to be infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, Lydul will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to our Designated Copyright Agent in the form shown below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
(1) Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or provide a comprehensive list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
(2) Identify the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including, if applicable, the URL of the link or a specific description of where the material may be found.
(3) Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
(4) Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
(5) Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Lydul’s Designated Copyright Agent at Copyright Agent, c/o Lydul, Inc., 321 Flora Vista Ave, Sunnyvale, CA 94086, or firstname.lastname@example.org.